Many health care providers offer more than one type of long term care service to customers. Write a 4-5 page paper and explain the concept of long term care diversification. In your paper discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of long term care diversification.
SLP assignment expectations:
Use the information in the modular background readings as well as any resource you can find conducting research on the world wide web. Please be sure to cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of the paper.
Length: 4-5 pages typed and double spaced.
The following terms will be assessed in particular:
1. Your understanding of the concept of long term care diversification.
2. Your knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of long term care diversification.
1. You will be expected to provide a scholarly basis for your response.
2. Your opinions must be justified with evidence from the literature.
3. References should be cited properly in the text of your essay (either in parentheses or as footnotes), as well as at the end.
4. Please support your discussions with scholarly support (3-5 references). Be sure to properly cite all references.
5. Be sure to apply critical thinking skills to the assignment components stated above.
6. The page length for this assignment should be between 3-4 pages (not counting your title page and references). You should cite at least 3 references for your discussion. Be sure to properly cite all references both within the text (at the end of paraphrased paragraphs) and at the end of your paper. I will grade your paper on your ability to address the assignment criteria listed above with depth and breadth of discussion. I will also critique your writing format (i.e. proper reference citations, spacing, etc.).
Eastaugh, S. R. (2008). Diversification the hospital industry. Journal of Health Care Finance, 34(4), 52-65.
Mithran, S. (2011). Wood grange: responding to client’s needs. Community Care, 1860, 24.
Reinhard, S. C., Kassner, E., & Houser, A. (2011). How the affordable care act can help move states toward a high-performing system of long-term care services and supports. Health Affairs, 30(3), 447-453.
Siebenaller, B., (2010) Sustaining lifelong connections. Long Term Living, 59 (9), 28.
Smith, D. B. & Feng, Z. (2010). The accumulated challenges of long-term care. Health Affairs, 29(1), 29-34.
Zimmerman, S., Cohen, L.W., (2010). Evidence behind The Green House and Similar Models of Nursing Home Care. Aging Health, 6 (6