Students will select one source from each of the assigned Primary Source Collections and write an analytical response of at least 500 words to that source. Consider the following questions in your response:
1. Who wrote this document, when, and where?
2. What type of document is this?
3. Who is the intended audience of the document?
4. What are the main points of the document?
5. Why was this document written?
6. What does this document reveal about the particular society and period in question?
– please use simple words
– please use only the file I uploaded