You will read the ethics mini-case i attached first and then response to the following questions- the report should reflect your understanding and analysis of a marketing ethics mini-case study.
“The competitive and combative toilet tissue campaign” mini-case study questions:
1. What are the ethical issues? (15 points)
2. Who are the primary stakeholders? (10 points)
3. What are the possible alternatives? (20 points)
4. Assess the alternatives with respect to fairness, “stakeholder rights,” and cost/benefits. (20 points)
5. What are the practical constraints for Peg? (15 points)
6. What actions should Peg take and why? (20 points)
Let me know if you have any questions, many thanks.