Lab 3 – Family Tree and Population Analysis
- Draw your family tree and discuss the fertility rates in at least three generations. Is the Total Fertility Rate the same or has it changed in the three generations? What are some of the reasons for these differences?
- Discuss a CURRENT population profile of your state. What does it show? Is the population growing, declining or stable? What is the projected population? List your references (at least three references are required).
- Discuss two similarities and two differences between immigration concerns of the U.S.A. and another developed country of your choice. List your references (at least three references are required).
- Should governments decide the number of children a woman can have in her life time? Discuss the relationship between women’s rights (human rights) and education and fertility rates
- Complete the lab report exercises in MS Word format.
- Provide detailed answers to Exercises 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- You must have a cover page with your name, course name, date, iLab number, and title.
- List your references (at least three references are required).
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.