1. How would you discern the household obligations of each spouse in a just marital bond when both work outside the home? Explain your answer. (Chapter 38)
2. List and explain the twelve fundamental impediments to marriage and the six major categories why consent would be considered defective. (Kertes Weaver, Chapter 11)
3. What constitutes the core of the traditional Jewish ideal of marriage? Explain your answer. (Chapter39)
4. What are the six characteristics of a covenantal marriage, as outlined by Yates, (Chapter 40) distinctive and unique to Protestant bodies? Explain your answer.
5. What distinctive differences do you find between the Islamic and the Roman Catholic views of marriage? What common ground do they share? (Chapter 41)