Berry, J. (2014). Revolutionising motivation. Training Journal, 10-13. (Note: Available in the Strayer Library)
Write a two to four (2-4) page talking paper in which you:
- Synthesize the concept of motivation, and examine the substantial reasons why motivation is difficult to understand.
- Evaluate the potential effectiveness of the model positioning of motivation, and propose at least one (1) action that the organization can take in order to apply the concept.
- Detail the feedback control loop, and suggest one (1) way that the organization can use the feedback control loop to determine whether management’s actions are motivating or demotivating.
- Assess the manner in which leaders can influence employee motivation through goal setting, impression management, and encouragement.
- Devise a plan to redesign a job of your choice within the organization, outlining the steps that the organization would need to take to redesign the job to encourage and develop motivation for employees.
- Select one (1) theory of motivation from pages 185 to 206 in the textbook. Outline a plan to integrate the selected theory into the organization.
- Recommend the key to success in implementing your plan of action to increase motivation within your chosen organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic references in this assignment. You may include the resource(s) provided in the assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.