his is what i need to do for this paper
I need to write down the assumption:
This section includes a preliminary set of assumptions appropriate for helping decision makers approve/ or not the project.
example: the following assumptions apply to this proposal:
1. Funding is available for training….
2. Funding is available for purchasing hardware/software for the system…
3. All department heads will provide necessary support for successful project completion…
4. The project will have C-Suite backing and support…
Cost and Benefits
It is important to quantify the financial benefits of the project, short-term and long-term, in the business case. This is usually done in the form of a cost/benefit analysis. The purpose is to illustrate the high-level anticipated expenses for the project and the potential return on investment to the organization.
1. Project expense breakdown
discuss the estimated project expenses (internal and external), hardware, software, equipment, material, supplies, construction, and other project-related costs that will be incurred.
2. Project benefits breakdown
Discuss the tangible and intangible benefits to be derived from the success completion of the project. For each of the tangible benefits listed, explain the estimated profit/savings and how the estimates were arrived at. For the intangible benefits, explain the favorable impact that the successful completion of the project will have on the organization, its workforce, other stakeholders, and its brand.