1. student one— The hybrid theory of language development is some aspects of language may be explained by one theory at one age and another theory at another age. How language is learned depends on the age of the child as well as on the particular circumstances.Using the hybrid theory the reasons for Genie’s delays in language development were caused by the neglect and abuse of her parents. They did not foster an environment of love and of learning. The psychologists gave Genie an assessment, she scored at the level of a one-year-old, they started teaching her as they would teach a one-year-old, however she never made it to the stage called language explosion. Genie never experienced the love and attention that a child does with his or her mother, perhaps they should have treated Genie as if she was really an infant, Genie craved for human touch and connection, she didn’t get much of that. They also should I thought Genie how to formulate sentences in a better manner.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.