Turnitin is used and work must be 80% original and only 20% can be sited/copied. Be sure to include a title page with a running head and page number, according to APA formatting, and be sure to include a reference page and reference citations within the text of your essay. for the Homework Questions Assignments each weeks, students are required to include an APA-style title page, APA-style in-text citations(minimum of 1 in-text citation), and APA-style reference list and double-spacing. Do not include homework assignment question within the paper it will count against you.
Write an essay paper in APA format answering the following questions:
1. Describe the successfully essential differences in foraging groups & food producing groups. Then look at one of the three food producing groups to explain if they are a more costly subsistence pattern in time, effort & calories as compared to the foraging groups.
2. Subsistence patterns define a societies division in labor. Look at these two groups, Ju′hoansi (Dobe), Kalahari Desert, a foraging group & Zuni’s, American Southwest, a horticultural group. Compare and contrast the two groups regarding their subsistence patterns and divisions of labor.
1. Review the Case Study (pg. 160): The Potlatch: An Example of Negative Reciprocity. Why is this considered to be an unusual example of negative reciprocity?
2. Choose one subsistence pattern (Forager, Pastoral, Horticultural, or Agricultural), describing how the group will allocate land & labor.
1. Using the core concepts found in chapter 11; analyze the systems of social stratification. What differences are found through your analysis?