Select an information system with which you are familiar, and that you think needs to be improved, based on your experiences as an employee, customer, system user, or system owner. Switch roles and perspectives as necessary to evaluate and develop a paper that responds to the following:
- Describe the nature of the information system you have selected.
- Describe the organization that owns and maintains the information system.
- Describe the existing business process that this system will address.
- Evaluate how this process can be improved as a result of the information system improvement.
- Develop preliminary problem statements, using the matrix format shown in Figure 5-8.
Submit your three to five page paper (excluding the title and reference pages) formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In addition, you must cite at least two scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook.