1. Introduction where you identify the key problems/issues and summarize the outcome of your analysis.
2. Background: A brief demonstration that you have researched the problems in the case study and a summary of its most important issues.
3. Alternatives: Describe possible alternatives and why you rejected any of them.
4. Proposed solution: Describe one realistic and specific solution. Support the solution with solid evidence including concepts from class, outside research, and personal experience.
5. Recommendations: Discuss your strategies for implementing the proposed solution and additional actions that might be needed to resolve some of issues.