- Craft up to a one page double-spaced write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or graphs and the SPSS syntax and output) in which you do the following:
- State the statistical assumptions of this test.
- Select an independent variable with three or more levels and a dependent variable.
- Develop the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis for main effects.
- Using SPSS, calculate an ANOVA. Include a post hoc test.
- Report on the p value and the confidence interval.
- Interpret the confidence interval.
- Decide whether to reject or retain the null hypothesis based on main effects and/or post-hoc statistical tests.
- Generate syntax and output files in SPSS. You will need to copy and paste these into your Application document.
- Based on your SPSS analysis, report the results using correct APA format. Include results for post hoc tests where appropriate. Your report should include the following:
- SPSS syntax and output files
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.