1. Identify the vision and strategy of either
the entire organisation or
one unit of the organisation, or
one major long-term financial and strategic investment that the company is involved with.
2. Using published information and material from Coursework 1, prepare a Balanced Scorecard suitable for use by the directors and managers of your organisation to align business activities to the identified vision and strategy, and to monitor performance against strategic goals.
3. Build a strategy map to describe and explain how each aspect of the scorecard can assist your company in achieving its goals and targets.
4. Summarise your recommendations to the Board.
5. Critically discuss and evaluate, with reference to your particular case, the use of Balanced Scorecards for performance management and monitoring.
6. Provide a meaningful Executive Summary of approximately 200 words at the beginning of your report.
7. Format your report professionally and acknowledge all sources according to CULC Harvard standard.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.