Details of the Task
You have been asked by ‘Primordial Vision Promotions’ to propose an internetwork solution for their business. They currently have 1 head office and four medium sized branch offices. Current growth predictions expect this to expand by a further two branch offices over the next five years, as well as an 8% increase in staff in all departments.
Each site has four departments using private class C networks. However they are looking to implement a dual stack topology with IPv6, You should suggest a viable solution and critical evaluations for this.
Their predicted growth means that they will be unable to support all users utilizing this addressing alone. They must move away from Class C IP networks.
Department HQ Branch 1 Branch 2 Branch 4
Marketing 10 0 0 0
Media 120 20 20 20
Admin 40 5 5 5
A&R 120 20 20 20
Their existing routing infrastructure is based solely upon static routing.
Your role is to:
• Provide a working Inter network and routing solution which can support growth along with critical analysis.
• Compare and Contrast two routing protocols in order to provide a critical narrative for your choice of an appropriate networking solution for this company.
• Provide detailed documentation of you proposed solution
• Perform a critical analysis on their existing structure paying close attention to solutions and alternatives.
• Implement a new dual stack addressing structure suitable for predicted growth.
Hello, could you also add an introduction, conclusion and Harvard referencing at the end of each paragraph e.g. (Smith John, 2014) please? I will also add in the tools that you will need in the next message. Thanks.