- Examine the correctional eras in the United States starting with the first era in the 1790s and covering the various eras to include the major reasons for the movement toward prisonization in the 1960s to present practices.
- Examine the historical evolution of the Panopticon (all-seeing prison style) developed by Jeremy Bentham and the impact of this style on modern system architecture and the use of closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- Analyze the political changes in society and the impact of correctional rationales on correctional practice; include how special interest groups and the current intolerance for criminals have forged correctional philosophies.
- Compare and contrast the impact of correctional theories and punishment on the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the correctional enterprise system.
- Examine the use and the constitutionality of the prison privatization industry; include analysis of stockholders’ influence on rehabilitation and what classification of prisoners should be incarcerated in private prisons compared to state prisons (i.e., minimum, medium, maximum, and super-max). Articulate your opinion based on empirical research and citation of court cases and reference materials from academic and scientific journal articles.
- Consider the future of corrections. Compare and contrast the formal and informal social control around the globe and the impact the social control has on the future of corrections policies.
Unlike most other websites we deliver what we promise;
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered with 6 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.