Assessment Item 4:
Carrying out tests using correlation, regression and nonparametric procedures, introduction to survival analysis, choosing statistical tests, and writing result reports.
2. the Task length is Approximately 2000 words equivalent.
3 .Links to unit’s intended learning outcomes:
The assignment is the culmination of the unit, and finishes with students choosing statistical tests to answer research questions relating to a data set, performing the tests, interpreting the output, and reporting the results in standard journal format.
4. Assessment criteria:
The assignment is in three parts. The first two combined are equally weighted with the third. Each part consists of a number of tasks requiring calculations, or interpretations. Marks are awarded for each task according to the correctness of answers. Full marks are given to answers as good as those which could be expected at each student’s course stage.
5. please see the full scenario & tasks instructions in the attached files (Assign4 (1) scenario).
6. i have attached also sample answers for part1 (provided by the professor).
7. another example (from the year of 2011- scenario+ answers will be attached. please do not copy any part. it may illustrate how some parts should be done.
7. another materials (reading+links_videos) will be attached.
8. this assignment worth 40% of the whole subject. please do your best.