1. Re-read A&P. Take notes on literary elements that you want to track in the film version.
2. Review the section on analyzing film in your text book (p. 1630).
3. Take notes on cinematographic elements you want to track in the film version.
4. Re-watch the film version of A&P. (To access the film, go to GALILEO, go to “Databases,” go to F and find “Films on Demand.” A&P should be on the main page; if not, just search for it in the search box).
* Take notes as you watch on both the literary and cinematographic elements you highlighted in your reading.
5. After watching, do a 5 minute free-write on ideas for possible essay topics.